Female impotence, or female sexual dysfunction is a problem that prevents a woman or a couple to enjoy sexual activity. The cycle of sexual response has four phases: stimulation, plateau, orgasm and discharge.
Scientists suggest that sexual dysfunction is common (43% of women and 31% of men report difficulties of various kinds), but many people do not want to discuss this topic. Fortunately, most types of female sexual dysfunction can be treated, so it is very important to discuss your experiences with a partner and a doctor.
Causes of female sexual dysfunction
Female sexual dysfunction can result from a physical or psychological problem.
- Physical causes of female sexual dysfunction. A variety of physical and / or medical problems can lead to sexual problems in women. These diseases include: diabetes mellitus, neurological diseases, hormonal imbalance, menopause, chronic kidney disease, liver failure, alcoholism and drug addiction. In addition, the side effects of certain medications, including antidepressants, can affect sexual desire and sexual function of women;
- Psychological causes of female sexual dysfunction include work-related stress, anxiety, bad experience of previous sexual activities, relationship problems, depression, guilt and the impact of a sexual trauma from the past.
Who is prone to sexual dysfunction?
Both men and women are prone to sexual dysfunction. Sexual problems occur in adults of all ages. Among those who are most likely to suffer from sexual dysfunction are elderly people – their problems which can be associated with aging of the body.
How does sexual dysfunction affect women?
There are different types of female sexual dysfunction. The most common problems associated with female sexual dysfunction include:
- Retarded sex drive. Lack of sexual desire or interest in sex. A variety of factors can affect the lack of sexual desire, including hormonal changes, medical illnesses and treatment (eg, cancer and chemotherapy), depression, pregnancy, stress and fatigue. Boredom associated with a regular sexual routine can also affect the lack of desire to have sex. Lack of sexual desire is also influenced by lifestyle factors – career and caring for children. For women, the inability to get excited during sexual activity often involves the inadequacy of vaginal lubrication;
- Failure to be excited can also be associated with anxiety or inadequate stimulation. In addition, scientists are exploring how the problems with blood pressure affect the vagina and the clitoris;
- Lack of orgasm (anorgasmia). This is the absence of sexual relaxation (orgasm). It can arise from denial of your feminine essence, inexperience, lack of knowledge and such psychological factors as feelings of guilt, anxiety or sexual trauma or rape in the past. Other factors leading to anorgasmia include inadequate stimulation, certain medications and chronic diseases;
- Painful intercourse. Pain during sexual intercourse can lead to a variety of problems, including endometriosis, tumor formation in the small pelvis, ovarian cysts, vaginitis, poor hydration, scar tissue after surgery or STD. The disease called “vaginismus” is a painful, involuntary spasm of muscles surrounding the entrance to the vagina. It can appear in women who fear that penetration will be painful and can also arise due to painful sexual experience in the past.
Female sexual dysfunction diagnosis
The doctor will start with physical examination and evaluation of female sexual dysfunction symptoms. He can perform a gynecological examination to assess the health of the reproductive organs and to detect changes in cervical cells (to check for cancer or precancerous conditions). The doctor can prescribe other tests to establish other medical problems that can lead to female sexual dysfunction.
Assessing your attitude towards sex, as well as other possible contributing factors (fear, anxiety, sexual trauma in the past / rape, relationship problems, alcohol, drug addiction, etc.) will help the doctor understand female impotence causes and reasons for female sexual dysfunction and give appropriate recommendations regarding treatment and how to boost a woman’s sexdrive.
Female sexual dysfunction: Treatment options
An ideal approach to the female sexual dysfunction treatment involves the team effort of a woman, a doctor and a psychotherapist. Most types of female sexual dysfunction can be corrected by eliminating physical and psychological problems. Other female sexual dysfunction treatment options focus on the following:
- Provision of information. Knowledge of human anatomy, sexual function and normal changes associated with aging, as well as sexual behavior and responses can help a woman overcome anxiety about her sexual function;
- Increased stimulation. It includes the use of erotic materials (videos and books), masturbation and a change in sexual routine;
- The use of distracting techniques. Erotic or non-erotic fantasies; exercises with sexual intercourse; music, video or television can be used to increase relaxation and reduce anxiety;
- Stimulating non-sexual behavior. Such non-sexual behavior (physical stimulating activity that does not include sexual intercourse), like erotic massage, can be used to improve relationship between partners;
- Reducing painful sensations. Using sexual positions that allow a woman to control the depth of penetration can help reduce pain. The use of vaginal lubricants can help reduce pain during frictions, a warm bath before sexual intercourse will help to relax.
Can we cure female sexual dysfunction?
The success of female sexual dysfunction treatment also depends on the cause of the problem. A minor dysfunction due to stress, fear or anxiety can often be successfully treated by the method of psychological counseling, education and improved communication with a partner.
How do hormones affect female sexual dysfunction?
Hormones play an important role in regulating the sexual function of women. With the reduction of the female sex hormone estrogen, which refers to aging and menopause, most women experience some changes in sexual function, including a lack of vaginal lubrication and a decrease in genital sensations. Scientists suggest that a low level of male hormone testosterone also reduces sexual arousal, genital agitation and orgasm. Scientists are investigating the effects of hormones and other medications, including Viagra to treat female sexual dysfunction. You may buy Female Viagra online and other best female arousal products at Canadian Net Mall at the lowest price! Female arousal pills over the counter are the choice of a smart and modern woman!
How does hysterectomy affect female sexual dysfunction?
Most women suffer from different types of female sexual dysfunction after a hysterectomy. These changes include loss of sexual desire, reduction of vaginal lubrication and genital sensations. These problems can be associated with hormonal changes that appear after the loss of the uterus. Nerves and blood vessels important for sexual function may be damaged during hysterectomy procedure.
How does menopause affect female sexual dysfunction?
The reduced level of estrogen after the menopause can lead to impotence in women. Emotional changes that often accompany menopause can lead to a loss of the woman’s interest in sex and / or the ability to be sexually excited. Hormone replacement therapy or vaginal lubricants can improve certain conditions, such as a lack of vaginal lubrication and genital sensations, which can create sexual problems in women.
It should be noted that some postmenopausal women have noted an increase in sexual satisfaction. This may occur as a result of a reduction in anxiety about the possibility of getting pregnant.
When should I see a doctor and start female sexual dysfunction treatment?
Many women experience sexual problems from time to time. However, when problems increase, they can become stressful for a woman and her partner, negatively affect their relationship. If you already have female sexual dysfunction symptoms, visit your doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
Female Viagra pills: What does Female Viagra do?
However, there are some female sexual arousal pills based on natural ingredients which are becoming more popular. Drugs or vitamins (such as Female Viagra from Canadian Net Mall) can also help increase blood flow to the genitals, support the hormonal system of your body and increase libido. This drug is designed specifically for women, based on the action of the Viagra for men. Studies have shown that 82% of women who take Pink Female Viagra (Sildenafil) do not feel any discomfort or any Viagra side effects. Pink Female Viagra will help you experience orgasm with every sexual intercourse, which is undoubtedly a positive factor!
Women’s Viagra: Mechanism of Action
The action of the female sexual arousal pills at the physiological level is mainly based on the effect of the active PDE5 inhibitor, which helps to increase the level of blood circulation in the vascular system of the pelvic organs of a woman. The active action of nitric oxide expands the smooth muscles of the arteries and fills the labia and the clitoris with a large amount of blood.
In addition, taking female sexual dysfunction drugs based on Sildenafil, the patient feels an increase in the functionality of the mucous glands – a strong lubrication process starts in the vagina. The breasts of the woman become firm and elastic, cheeks blush, there is a rush of strength and energy. Then sexual excitement starts to increase and there is an urgent need for sexual contact. If you wonder how to boost a woman’s sexdrive, Female Viagra (Sildenafil) is exactly what you need.
Use Women’s Viagra strictly when necessary by the doctor’s advice. The tablets are taken orally with some water after.
It is recommended to avoid such Women’s Viagra interactions:
- Alcohol and fatty foods;
- Salty foods;
- Acute or too sweet food.
Do not increase Female Viagra dosage without the need or without prior consultation with the doctor. Do not conduct self-medication. Otherwise, you may experience unpleasant Female Viagra side effects.
Women’s Viagra: indications for use
Women’s Viagra is prescribed for women who have the following problems:
- Regular female sexual dysfunction symptoms;
- Prolonged infringement of orgasmic disturbances;
- Complete or partial violation of an intimate attraction to a man;
- Failures in the reproductive or genitourinary systems;
- Dissatisfaction with a sexual contact;
- Absence of sexual desire;
- Inflammation, acute soreness or severe dryness in the vagina;
- A short sexual intercourse;
- Constant irritation, apathy, drowsiness;
- Nervous or stressful state;
- Complete absence of pleasant sensations when orgasm is achieved;
- Negative reaction to sexual arousal.
Before using the drug, it is recommended undergoing a clinical examination with a doctor.
Female Viagra: Contraindications for use
- Women’s Viagra (Sildenafil) from Canadian Net Mall should be taken with caution in those patients who have liver and kidney diseases, cancer, heart disease, low or high blood pressure, peptic ulcer and anatomical vaginal disorders.
- The drug is contraindicated for children and g women under the age of 18.
- Usually Pink Female Viagra is not prescribed to patients with female sexual dysfunction who are completely contraindicated sexual activity for any reason.
- The drug is contraindicated to women who are currently taking donators of nitric oxide.
Women’s Viagra: Use in pregnancy and lactation period
Pregnant women, as well as women who have the lactation period are NOT allowed to take Women’s Viagra from Canadian Pharmacy. Results from its use can be the most unpredictable.
Female sexual dysfunction treatment with Female Viagra can cause significant harm to an undeveloped fetus and cause genetic abnormalities. If you do not want to harm your child, refrain from using Women’s Viagra for some time.
Now you know how to treat female sexual dysfunction. Take care of your health, do not postpone the treatment. Stay happy!